Warranty & Policies
At Froehlich’s Farm our number one goal is to supply you with a healthy and beautiful plant. However, once plant material leaves our property and care, we do not have the ability to guarantee growing conditions and we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by insects, animals, weather conditions, neglect, or changing garden conditions.
All plant material including annuals, hanging baskets, tropicals, decorative planters, vegetable plants, herbs, mums, bulbs, and other seasonal plants are not guaranteed. However, in case of any issue or concern, our team at Froehlich’s Farm is more than happy to help detect and solve any plant problems.
Remember, early detection is important! Please, let us know as soon as any issue begins, so we can do our best in taking care of the situation.
Trees, shrubs and perennials planted by Froehlich’s Farm are guaranteed for one year after planting. Select plants are not warrantied – please see separate list for details. At time of purchase of plants not being planted by Froehlich’s Farm, a one year warranty is available for an additional cost of 50% of the plant retail price. Under the warranty, plants that fail to survive will be replaced once with a plant of equal value or store credit will be given.
Typical maintenance and care for all trees or shrubs should be evident: watering, insect control, pruning, etc.
The warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Neglect or mistreatment by the customer, including, but not limited to, improper irrigation (over or under watering), spraying of chemicals or incorrect applications of fertilizer, damage by pets or children, or any intentional or accidental misuse.
- Acts of nature including, but not limited to, hail, fire, flood, tornado, earthquake, pest invasions (i.e. Japanese beetles, bag worms, mites, aphids, sawflies, whiteflies, thrips, etc.), vermin (i.e. voles, moles, ground hogs, squirrels, rabbits, etc.), deer, or extreme and/or prolonged temperatures.
- Conditions not present at the time of original work, including but not limited to, changes in drainage patterns due to work on neighboring properties, removal or addition of trees that affects light conditions, sewer or water main leaks, appearance of underground springs or sink holes, or removal of walls or retaining structures.
Froehlich’s Farm has been providing top quality products for over 75 years. It is our number one goal to provide you with healthy, beautiful plants, quality service and great products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly work with you to make it right.
Merchandise Return Policy:
- All returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 DAYS of purchase with original receipt for a full refund. After 15 days, all returns will receive store credit only. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns will be issued to original payment method. All check refunds will be issued after 10 business days. Cash refunds over $50.00 will be refunded by check.
- All merchandise must be in saleable condition for a credit or refund to be issued.
- No damaged merchandise will be accepted. Froehlich’s Farm reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- Clearance Items, or any item discounted 40% or more, are final sale. Items are not returnable or refundable.
- All holiday merchandise is final sale after the Holiday date.
- Special orders are not refundable.
- Coupons are not refundable.
- Boulders, stone, bulk material, or other select material will incur a 15% restocking fee, even if it has not left the property.
Plant Return Policy:
- No returns or refunds on plant material. Plant material may be exchanged within 48 HOURS of purchase with original receipt for store credit or merchandise only.
- Plants must be in saleable condition for a store credit or exchange to be issued.
- No damaged merchandise will be accepted. Froehlich’s Farm reserves the right to refuse any plants material.
- Froehlich’s Farm is not responsible for any plants that are damaged by physical injury, lack of care or extreme natural conditions.
- Replacement plant material is not warrantied.
- All B&B material and any pre-paid canceled plant material orders over $100.00 will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, even if it has not left the property.