We are currently carrying EasyBlaze Blend pellets
- A premium, high heat, low ash, hardwood blend pellet -
- Ash content: The amount of ash produced during combustion relative to the amount of fuel fed into the wood pellet stove. Ash content is one indicator of quality for wood pellet fuel. Ash content for wood pellets should be between one and three percent.
- BTU: A BTU, or British Thermal Unit, is a measure of heat content or thermal energy. One BTU is the amount of energy needed to heat one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit, measured at its heaviest point. For most people, a BTU is simply a gauge and way to compare the cost and efficiency of various heating and energy-producing technologies.
- Fines: The scrap bits and pieces of broken pellets typically found in the bottom of the bag.
- Moisture content: The total amount of water in a biomass fuel given as a percentage of the total weight of the fuel. Wood pellets, for example, typically have up to six percent moisture content, while woodchips have 40 percent and heating oil has zero percent.
Pick Up & Delivery
- Pellets are sold by the bag and by the ton
- WE DELIVER!
- Our pellet delivery includes hand stacking bags onto pallet
- We will hand stack any pallet inside a shed or garage as long as it is a close distance to our truck access
We Will Store Your Pellets For You
Do not have enough room for the pellets you use throughout the season? No problem, we are here to help! Froehlich's Farm will store your pellets for you until you are ready to pick them up or have them delivered - at no extra charge!
Call us today for pricing and additional information.
*During our winter store hours (January - March), we still offer deliveries throughour the week. Contact us here or leave a message at the store and we will return your call as soon as possible to schedule your delivery or pick up.*